Monday, January 11, 2010

2/52


2/52 Happy*, originally uploaded by Jen likes to snap pics*.

Happy*
Got my toothpaste, got my brush,
I won't hurry, I won't rush.
Making sure my teeth are clean,
Front and back and in between.
When I brush for quite a while,
I will have a happy smile!

*sung to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Now go back and read it again.



I forgot to post this to my blog Sunday night. I took the photo, that's what counts! lol
Part of my "resolution" for this year is to get the us to the dentist. My last dentist was a jerk. He was mean to patients and staff and I've grown to hate going or taking the kids. Well.... it's not doing us any good. I vowed to assign us to a different dentist when I was picking out dental insurance in October. So now I just need to get us appointments to have our teeth cleaned. I'm quite embarrassed that it has gone too long.
I have to go today to have a crown put on one of my teeth today. It will be the last appointment for me at this "new" dentist. I really liked this office but unfortunately they don't accept my new insurance. That's where this other one comes in.
Wow! I bet you didn't expect to read about dentists did you?

2 comments:

Brenda said...

those sure do look like happy toothbrushes lol!! I know what you mean about not going to the dentist as often as one should...i wont tell you how long its been for me. The hubby and boys go every 6 months and we are getting Molly started now...I've been bad and should have gotten her in sooner too.....

Laurie said...

Who can't relate to not wanting to go to the dentist? I now like my hygenist and dentist but need to schedule our appts; been about 7 or 8 mos for us....It burns me up that a lot of dental health has to do with genetics - Gary doesn't brush his teeth nearly as often as I do but gets an easy cleaning and good report each time - I brush almost 2x a day every day and have a longer cleaning and many "problems" on the horizon - oh well - could be worse, right?

Ooops, sort of went off on a tangent there - loved the pics and the poems.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...