Tuesday, March 3, 2009

put a smile on my face

This morning I was driving to work and I got a text message from someone. It said I c u. I was wondering who was sick? ha ha I thought someone was in the intensive care unit at the hospital. Then saw that it came from David. He saw me. duh! So I looked around me and there goes a charter bus. He was on his way to a ski trip.
Here is our text conversation.
David: I c u
Me: Oh thats you in that bus! Have fun.
David: I saw the orioles sticker and michigan plate
(We have an orange Orioles sticker on the back window)
Me: Not hard to miss it huh
David: lol yea I know
Me: I should have stayed on Telegraph so i could follow you guys.
David: why
Me: Then I could wave at you. But that would be embarrassing. Ok I have to work now. Love you.
David: love you to

I thought it was cute. It made my morning. I can't wait to hear how his ski trip went.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Aww Jen!!!! thats the sweetest thing I've read in quite awhile!!!

Laurie said...

That put a smile on my face too - what a great way to start your day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...