Sunday, November 28, 2010

48/52


48/52 stripes*, originally uploaded by Jen likes to snap pics*.

stripes*
It's after Thanksgiving so we can officially start getting ready for the Christmas season.
We had a nice Thanksgiving over my parents house. My mom always goes above and beyond with cooking. We had so much delicious food. My aunt and uncle and grandma were there, also.
This week is the week leading up to David's birthday. I can't believe it. I'm getting so old. Let's see... 17 years ago Mike and I were in our apartment. We decorated early because we knew our little bundle of joy would soon be here. We had an ornament party. All of our family members came over and brought us an ornament to symbolize our new life together. We still have many of them and I remember that day when I decorate our tree. Over the years we save the decorations for after David's birthday. It's my way of keeping his birthday and Christmas separate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...