Sunday, May 16, 2010

20/52


20/52 soft*, originally uploaded by Jen likes to snap pics*.

soft*

The theme for the week was soft. I can think of all kinds of soft things.... my pillow, the cat, a dandelion puff, cotton balls, a softball... you get the idea. I wanted to capture something that related to the past week, hence this tulip petal. It is part of the bouquet of red roses and white tulips that I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up on my birthday. Mike was so sweet and had them waiting for me on the kitchen table so that I'd see them first thing in the morning.
I took the past week off of work and was extremely disappointed in the weather. It was so cold and rainy. I had planned to go to a few places that were outside. Instead I stayed home and did a lot of running around to and from the kids school. I went to David's track meet and Emily's tennis match. It was nice to do since normally I'm at work. (They are boring though, I must admit. Not at all like football or volleyball.)
So tomorrow I go back to work and I am not ready at all. I need more time off. I'm just really dreading tomorrow.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love this pic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...