Sunday, March 14, 2010

11/52


11/52 blue*, originally uploaded by Jen likes to snap pics*.
blue*
Please leave your shoes at the door.

Taking off one’s shoes at the door can be a simple celebration of everyday life, as easy as kicking off your shoes at the front door to symbolize leaving behind the harried outer world, then lighting incense and being soothed by the subtle aroma of lavender wafting through the house.

What an uneventful week... same stuff. Work, school, tennis practice & dance for Emily, football workouts for David. Oh yeah, Emily will be playing tennis this year. She told me that her coaches told her that she was really good. I guess those lessons over the past few summers helped her. It's been a while but at least she has an idea. Mike and David have been running together at night. Mike has been doing great losing weight and eating healthy. David is conditioning for football and track.
Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Shoes! I took a pic of my blue Sketechers on my wet mossy patio today BUT ended up using a more abstract subject for this week. Now I wish I would have posted the shoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...